ECG / EKG Technician Course
This course is designed for the individual who is interested in expanding their
knowledge and skills with ECG/EKG training.
The goals for this program are to:
- Instruct the student on ECG / EKG technician interpretation, application, and complications.
- Help students master the ECG / EKG for physician offices, hospitals, stress tests, and overall monitoring of patients having an EC/ EKG performed.
- Challenge the student on application of electrodes for all forms of ECG / EKG equipment.
- Promote students’ understanding and recite the cardiac conduction system and how to interpret the wave forms.
- Ensure that the student will recognize, recite, and note cardiopulmonary compromise.
Class will start on August 24th, 2015. Classes will be Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 8am – 4:30pm for 5 sessions total.
This course is 45 hours in length; combining both lecture and practical applications.
When you complete this program, you’ll have gained the ability to take the National Healthcare Association Certification Exam.